Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness Open House & Ribbon Cutting
Please join us between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM on March 29th for a ribbon cutting and grand opening reception at Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness. Meet owner and therapist Kali Eckert, learn about the services offered and see their beautiful new space at 1002 W Leland.
Remedy has been in the neighborhood for 2 years but is in a new location equipped with all the essentials for a successful recovery. Kali has 11 years of experience, 7 of which in Northwestern Medicine's orthopedic department.
She is well-versed in
- sports medicine
- myofascial trigger point dry needling
- blood flow restriction training
- pre and postoperative care
- McKenzie Method
- balance and fall prevention
- certified in pre and postpartum corrective exercise
- newly certified as a Food As Medicine Informed Provider.
Wellness services are expanding. All sessions are one-on-one. If you haven't met Kali or visited Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness, join on March 29th.
- see why patients love Remedy
- become a Remedy referral partner - see where your patients are already going
- drop in anytime between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM (5:00 PM ribbon cutting)
If you can't make it, you can always contact Kali to stop in at another time (815-370-6670 | email@example.com). We hope you can be there to celebrate with Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness!